Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got my Eastman , may order an aero b-3 and sell one..am I crazy ?

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I have been where you are before as I am ~ your size and have long arms and legs. Personally I HATE the "stork arms" feeling with shirts and coats with sleeves too short for me. Your B-3 looks acceptable, although personally I would want an additional 1" to 2" sleeve length but that's just me.

Last edited:

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
I have been where you are before as I am ~ your size and have long arms and legs. Personally I HATE the "stork arms" feeling with shirts and coats with sleeves too short for me. The B-3 looks acceptable, although personally I would want an additional 1" to 2" but that's just me.
Thanks
I'm gonna keep it , when funds allow I'll get an aero or if a nice real mccoys comes up in my size "used" maybe I'll pounce on it . Not gonna sell it till I have 2 some day , then I'll sell one or store it and gone to my son when he's older

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh screw it all! I just ordered the aero!!!
What have it done !!
She's gonna killl me !!!!
I'll post picks when I get it
Oh and one other thing ...
May this thread never die !!!!
It seems that you have as much self discipline as I do!
A few times now I have gone to bed content because I resisted the urge to order yet another jacket, only to awaken early the next morning and complete the order before finishing my first cup of coffee...
Congratulations, I'm sure it will be a beautiful jacket!

trialsallday

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats