Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got my Eastman , may order an aero b-3 and sell one..am I crazy ?

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
so found an aero with longer sleeves, love my Eastman but sleeves are alittle short ...I think ..
If I get an aero , ide keep the one that sings to me more ..and feels better for my body .
Am I loosing it or what ?

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
so found an aero with longer sleeves, love my Eastman but sleeves are alittle short ...I think ..
If I get an aero , ide keep the one that sings to me more ..and feels better for my body .
I have long arms- sleeve length is so important to me.
Jacket will last a lifetime- do not compromise.
photos?

sweetfights

Never mind- I just saw your photos with b3 on. Looks perfect to me.

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1678.JPG
IMG_1677.JPG
IMG_1676.JPG
IMG_1674.JPG
IMG_1674.JPG
IMG_1674.JPG
As promised here's a series of pics I took with arms by my side and arms out extended so You can see what I mean about the sleeves getting tight and short

sweetfights

I see your point visually.
I, personally, would go with longer sleeves. I am also looking at the Aero b3 with longer sleeves. Better too long. As a guy with longer arms I detest too short in the sleeves!
I would get both and keep the one I really loved- sound plan to me.

Peacoat

Bartender
Only Zombies walk around with their arms sticking out, so don't do that! Actually, I agree with you that the sleeves are a bit short. You need another inch of so in sleeve length. At least that is what I would want.

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
Only Zombies walk around with their arms sticking out, so don't do that! Actually, I agree with you that the sleeves are a bit short. You need another inch of so in sleeve length. At least that is what I would want.
Aero has a redskin on there "sale ready to ship" page. With longer sleeves. I don't know, wife will kill me if I get another and try and explain "but I'm gonna sell one !...." yeah ok ...

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab

I wish I had an Aero for the amount of folks who pose using the 'Zombie strangle' look. It's not natural so try a more realistic pose using a prop or get someone to take a picture of you in a car with the door open(does not have to be an old one such as a jeep, a 2016 would be fine ;) or even a motorbike. You will look more relaxed and the sleeves will look a lot more realistic.
Good props for photo's include:- bottles or cans of beer, lighting cigarettes, axes and garden tools, shotguns, dog walking etc. Nothing to big or you will hide the jacket. look for something you would naturally do and you will feel relaxed rather than want to kill the next door neighbour and eat his flesh.
Oh yes, nearly forgot :) I would go an inch extra on the arms too, body length is spot on.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Been here many times. You will never be happy until its fits right.
What about getting another ELC with longer sleeves. Its a great jacket. You know this one works beautifully a part from needed a touch extra in the sleeves.
But, yes, no harm to get another - compare - and then sell the one that cannot be kept (done this so many times).

HPA Rep

Vendor
You are the one who must be happy. If you're seeking any objective satisfaction, please try to forget what I and any others have made you now think about. I realize that now that you have heard our opinions, you cannot not think about these, but if you are genuinely displeased, that's meaningful, but if you never thought about the sleeve length previously, which appears to be the case from your previous post some days ago, then it seems it wasn't an issue for you. And you seemed to like the size 44 for your body.

When I said the sleeves seemed short, it was because your shirt sleeve extended well beyond the B-3's cuff in the original pics; absent that, it fits about how my B-3's do, which do expose some of my arm if auditioning for the role of Frankenstein or in some driving scenarios, but in the latter, I'm in my heated car and not an open cockpit.

I'm done opining and this is in your hands. Good luck!

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
You are the one who must be happy. If you're seeking any objective satisfaction, please try to forget what I and any others have made you now think about. I realize that now that you have heard our opinions, you cannot not think about these, but if you are genuinely displeased, that's meaningful, but if you never thought about the sleeve length previously, which appears to be the case from your previous post some days ago, then it seems it wasn't an issue for you. And you seemed to like the size 44 for your body.

When I said the sleeves seemed short, it was because your shirt sleeve extended well beyond the B-3's cuff in the original pics; absent that, it fits about how my B-3's do, which do expose some of my arm if auditioning for the role of Frankenstein or in some driving scenarios, but in the latter, I'm in my heated car and not an open cockpit.

I'm done opining and this is in your hands. Good luck!
Hah! I loved what you had to say. Reminds me of my yoga instructor and I value that. Thanks for the feedback to you and everyone . I'll be intouch with you soon to order gloves.
Thanks again .
Ps keeping her

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I would add an inch for comfort. I had a Woolrich jacket with similar length sleeves, I wore it out a few times and while it was okay, it always felt just a little wanting and sold it eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav