Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grail acquired - Attractions Panda Grizzly

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
I think I must have found the last size 40 in Japan, until Attractions make more this autumn. With the Yen/Dollar carry this was a steal vs full retail in USA even with shipping.

20230530_134123.jpg
20230530_134128.jpg
Kung-Fu-Panda-epicness.jpg

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Haha I’m glad you didn’t go the S&S route and get ripped off (part of why I didn’t engage with your last thread–didn’t want to encourage them!)

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
Haha I’m glad you didn’t go the S&S route and get ripped off (part of why I didn’t engage with your last thread–didn’t want to encourage them!)
Ya could have messaged me :)

I like the team there. It costs money to pay that retail rent and wages. As well as insurance for all the theft and fraud chargebacks. I have supported them with Lofgren and Freenote purchases. But for this one I wasn't in a rush and 2200+ tax vs finding it in Japan was no brainer. I also didn't expect to find one so quick.

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
I couldn't wear one... Skurd I'd get shot in the fall. But if you like it... congrats!

Worf
I am def stretching my limits in fashion and wardrobe with this one. It's coming out though. I recall when I first got my one star. Self aware every time i wore it. But now it is like second skin to me.

I think the key with the panda grizzly is to either wear black jeans, top and shoes and let the cream shine.

or wear whites and lighter shades up and down to tone it down. Like khakis, white tshirt or turtleneck and some creame converse.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I visited their Tokyo store last week. They only had a couple of tshirts, belts and sunglasses in stock.

Other stores like the boots shop (rolling dub trio), brother bridge or Brass Tokyo don't have anything for sale at all. They only had a couple of samples. Pre-orders need to be made via one of their middle men, delivery expected June 2024 lol.

There are exceptions like the real mccoys which have huge stocks. But like said, the exception.

IMG_2400.jpeg
IMG_1228.jpeg
IMG_1223.jpeg

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
I visited their Tokyo store last week. They only had a couple of tshirts, belts and sunglasses in stock.

Other stores like the boots shop (rolling dub trio), brother bridge or Brass Tokyo don't have anything for sale at all. They only had a couple of samples. Pre-orders need to be made via one of their middle men, delivery expected June 2024 lol.

There are exceptions like the real mccoys which have huge stocks. But like said, the exception.

View attachment 521703 View attachment 521704 View attachment 521705
Thx for sharing. I feel lucky to have found it. vintage clothing shop that is authorized Attractions dealer. Outside of Tokyo.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points