Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grand Old Dobbs Twenty --- 7 1/2 --- on eBay

kaosharper1

One Too Many
I think you should re-think this "too warm for California" stuff. I moved to SoCal 6 years ago from Massachusetts and I've had plenty of opportunities to wear my dress felts. The lack of humidity makes up for the higher temps so the shade helps.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
i think it mostly depends on what a person does while wearing a hat. I'm a very active person, so a heavier fur felt hat quickly becomes too warm to wear in this climate. Two blocks into a walk with my dog, and I need to remove the hat and carry it the rest of the way.

tommyK

One Too Many
Can't believe someone wants to have Art Fawcett trim the brim on this glorious hat! I hope this foolish person doesn't get this hat and/or Art refuses to butcher it!

I'm tempted to buy it myself just to keep it out of their hands. Unfortunately, I already have nearly this exact hat
2014-09-24132958_zps6c440a73.jpg

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Can't believe someone wants to have Art Fawcett trim the brim on this glorious hat! I hope this foolish person doesn't get this hat and/or Art refuses to butcher it!

I'm tempted to buy it myself just to keep it out of their hands. Unfortunately, I already have nearly this exact hat
View attachment 21668

What?! Where did you read that?

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Glad to hear the agreement from you folks. I was aghast. The fellow pointed out that the buyer was free to do what he pleased once he owned the hat, and he is 100% right, but it would be a cryin' shame to mutilate it.

TommyK, that hat indeed appears to be a twin brother! :)

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Well-handled, sir! I have found, with one exception, that the most demanding eBayers never end up bidding on my auctions--and that is fine with me.

A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff