Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Green Borsalino XX - 7 1/4

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
This is a great hat! Thick luscious velour felt, with a very soft feel. XX quality, which means that there is beaver content.

The colour is unique: dark green, with an azure shine.. (The second to last picture, with part of the brim in it, is most true to the actual colour of the hat.)

Size is a true 7 1/4.

The hat is in flawless shape. Judging the sweatband, it has never been worn seriously..

My price for this Borsalino would be US$ 200, including shipping all over the world.

PM me if you have questions.

BorsalinoXX-5.jpg

BorsalinoXX-4.jpg

BorsalinoXX-6.jpg

BorsalinoXX-10.jpg

BorsalinoXX-11.jpg

BorsalinoXX-9.jpg

BorsalinoXX-7.jpg

BorsalinoXX-8.jpg

BorsalinoXX-12.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This time of year I wish I could buy it from you and then, say, drop by to pick it up! I'll be by in my Locaboat, eh? Are you Noord or Zuid?

Someday, perhaps.:D

Again lovely Borso, I am guilty of covetousness, I'm afraid. :eek: Forgive me, it has been twelve hours since my last online hat purchase... :pray:

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen, thanks for your compliments.
Rick, I live in Leyden, in South-Holland.
If your vessel is not to big (type row boat ;-) you can sail right to my doorstep.
Be welcome!

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the interest!

Inner length is about 19 1/2 centimeters, inner width about 16 1/2 centimeters. Circumference: 58 centimeters (a true size 7 1/4).

About the accuracy of the colours in the pictures: in reality the colour is a deeper green than most of the pictures show.

PS My INbox was not full.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Peter

Bantam Man, looks like your inbox is full. Can't leave any messages.

reallybigtim

New in Town
You 7 1/4 guys should not let the price stop you from buying this hat. I have a 5X green Borsalino and love it.....worth every penny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran