Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grooming/Glossing Cream

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Folks,

First, I apologize profusely if I have entered a women only area...I know that you folks would know this question and I figured that this was the appropriate forum for this. Recently Magneto and I were talking about a Bumble and Bumble Grooming Cream/Creme product that I use to style my hair. Unfortunately, every place that I go wants a blinking mint for this product and although I am more than capable of meeting the price, I'm figuring that either a) there has to be a better place to get the product cheaper or b) there has to be similar products out there.

So the conversation turned to Fekkai Glossing Cream. I tried it today and it seemed alright but w/o the B & B scent. Does anyone know about these products and do you know if there is a cheaper alternative than the Bumble and Bumble...or know of a cheaper place to find it.

I'm afraid that I may have painted myself as a cheapskate, but if I have sorry. I'm trying to make sure I save some money. There's a war on you know.

Grins,

FG.

texasgirl

One Too Many
I am in love with the Bumble and Bumble Thickening spray, so I understand exactly what you mean. Amazon has it online with a 11% discount and free shipping. I actually bought some from a seller on Amazon who had it even lower, but it looks like they are having some kind of problems, they had a lot of negative ratings recently?!?? So I don't want to recommend them.

http://www.amazon.com/Bumble-Groomi...4-3099228?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1188224446&sr=8-5

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Bumble and Bumble and Fekkai are great products but just way way WAY too expensive given the number of similar generics on the market.

I would recommend VO5 Sheer! Hairdressing, which can be found in the men's section of most drugstores and beauty supply shops.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Yes, Fekkai is excellent but expensive. A cheaper alternative could be Pantene Texture and Shine Defining Pomade, have you tried that? I've heard the product is good and the fragance not too strong ... this you can get everywhere, good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24