Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween candy cigs/cigars & firecrackers

Noindex

New in Town
Okay, this year I may have outdone myself. I was handing out the traditional candy cigs and cigars fom my cigar lounge garage, but I found a box of leftover firecrackers that I had forgotten about and decided to give those away also. I gave most of them to fathers and told them to have fun with their kids but to be careful, however there were a few teenage boys without parents that I gave some to also. Am I going straight to hell for this one???

Delthayre

One of the Regulars
Spinster Jane down the street took the merry-go-round away and padded the jungle gym

Satan probably has no want of your soul, but some obnoxious crusaders for coddling... *ahem* safety might try to drag you into the abyss.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
I just saw Candy Cigs at one of the places I was working, and was surprised they still make them! I had my fill of those when we were younger, and never once did I have the urge to smoke! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80