Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

glass susie

New in Town
Folly, I know where you are coming from with your weakness for blue eyes. It's the first thing I notice on a fella. My husband has blue eyes and all the blokes I admire from afar have too!

Sean Connery has already been mentioned so I'll show you my latest admiration. Charley Boorman is an actor and Ewan McGregor's mate that rode round the world wth him. His eyes are gorgeous. I can't find a great piccie of him but I like him like this, it's a motorcycle thing too! I have met him a few times and he is soooo nice.
051227_bmwa.jpg

Novella

Practically Family
Ooo, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is pretty. In a bad boy sort of way, of course. Have you seen Gormenghast? There this one scene where he shoots a seductive look at one of the female characters. Wow - that's all I can say about that look.

GOK

One Too Many
I was going to say that he does little for me (although I really enjoyed Gormenghast) but then I saw this...

Gormenghast.jpg

I may have to revise my opinion slightly! :p

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Novella said:
Ooo, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is pretty. In a bad boy sort of way, of course. Have you seen Gormenghast? There this one scene where he shoots a seductive look at one of the female characters. Wow - that's all I can say about that look.

I love Gormenghast!

GOK that is a much better picture of him! :D Anyone seen him in Velvet Goldmine?

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
FloatingJoe.jpg

Ok, this guy gets some kudos as well ( a long overdue thank you!) I was freezing out on the deck of the observation bar and this gentleman kindly let me wear his jacket, and probably froze himself but was very stoic about it.......THANKS JOE!

Girl Friday

Practically Family
mysterygal said:
Ok, this guy gets some kudos as well ( a long overdue thank you!) I was freezing out on the deck of the observation bar and this gentleman kindly let me wear his jacket, and probably froze himself but was very stoic about it.......THANKS JOE!
and a gentleman too!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Girl Friday said:
and a gentleman too!
I know! Kind of a rarity these days! I have to say, I was VERY impressed with our fellow men of the lounge...we really do have some very handsome men among us who are first class gentlemen as well.:eusa_clap

Folly

One of the Regulars
glass susie said:
Folly, I know where you are coming from with your weakness for blue eyes. It's the first thing I notice on a fella. My husband has blue eyes and all the blokes I admire from afar have too!

Peter O'Toole .... oh my! Oh the eyes!

GOK

One Too Many
mysterygal said:
I know! Kind of a rarity these days! I have to say, I was VERY impressed with our fellow men of the lounge...we really do have some very handsome men among us who are first class gentlemen as well.:eusa_clap

Seconded, thirded and in complete agreement with you, Caroline! At least, they appear to be mostly gentlemen! (Dunno about that Fletch tho - I think he's a bit of a rogue!!!! lol )

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mysterygal said:
FloatingJoe.jpg

UH OH! You fell for that old Floatin Joe move, huh???? Watch out ladies, he's been known to do that in the past with other chilly lasses!! I can't believe you fell for that!:p :D :p

GOK

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
UH OH! You fell for that old Floatin Joe move, huh???? Watch out ladies, he's been known to do that in the past with other chilly lasses!! I can't believe you fell for that!:p :D :p

Are you speaking from experience, Daisy? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart