Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

kath

New in Town
I got a real kick out of this post, especially seeing my husbands photo on page 4 (Adem)! Hahha, I laughed so hard (of course I agree, he is a pretty handsome guy alright)!

I was surprised not to see my favorite, James Dean. Now he's a dreamboat! Heehee.

jamesdeansmokingrt3.jpg

Quelquefois

New in Town
BILLY IDOL.
idol_billy_85_01.jpg

CILLIAN MURPHY.
cillian.jpg

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT.
ff00d7bb.jpg

'nuff said...

Or probably not. I've got a whole list in the back of my head and I'm not coming up with much but these three. Oh, and this lovely young lad whose picture I found somewhere I don't even remember. He also happens to look a lot like Jesse Spencer which is another one on my list.
DSC01868.jpg

And, that's enough of me bombarding the thread with pictures.

FIN! I believe.. :eek:

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
olive bleu said:
colin-firth.jpg

For me there is simply no other

I must have seen A&E's Pride & Prejudice about 14 times.Remember the scene where Lizzie is visiting Pemberly and Mr. Darcy comes out of the pond, soaking wet, shirt clinging to his back?..

...SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!!!:D

When I'm having a really bad day, I watch the part where Mr. Darcy finds Lizzie in the hotel after she's read Jane's letter. When he touches her hand.... my day gets instantly better. :D

Emmababy

One of the Regulars
Paul%20Bettany.jpg

I think Paul Bettany is one of the mostattractive men in hollywood.

SpeakOutDerrenBrown.jpg

i also think derren brown is just amazingly sexual because of his intenseness and charm.

jugband1

New in Town
I agree on ewan mcgregor, and also on jude law, but here are a few more. I am going to try the img tags because for whatever reason (because I am new here?) I don't have the option to attach anything :(

stuartav4.jpg

i have a vampire thing, it seems
jamestba9.jpg

young James taylor
hawkeic6.jpg

only a little scruffy like in Reality Bites...
beckfx8.jpg

uh-huh...I am a Beck fan.

what a fun thread! kate

JazzBaby

Practically Family
Emmababy i also think derren brown is just amazingly sexual because of his intenseness and charm.[/QUOTE said:
I agree with that!! - there's just something compelling about him.

LaMedicine

One Too Many
Throwing a curve here

Here's someone you most likely don't know about, don't know what it's about, even, but I thought I'd post, since an American friend of mine who saw his pics exclaimed, "My, he would look good even among the Hollywood handsomes!!"
One of our greatest Sumo Grand Champion Chiyo no Fuji Mitsugu.
6'1", 280lb of pure muscle!!
chiyonofuji1.jpg

As he is now, retired from active competition, the Kokonoe Oyakata, master of the Kokonoe Stable of professional sumo.
koko_d006b.jpg

Born in 1955, he reigned as Yokozuna--Grand Champion from 1981-1990, and was one of the strongest, and most popular Yokozuna in sumo history.

GOK

One Too Many
He certainly is a handsome chap, LM - looks great in a dinner suit too!

Jugband1 - Stuart Towsend was the only good thing about that film! I liked him better as Dorian Grey in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen though :D

However, if we're talking vampires, this is the best and sexiest there will ever be IMO:

christopher_lee_gallery_8.jpg

Phwoarrrr! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80