Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Cutie nerd boys of the Daily Show

Of corse, Jon Stewart. :rolleyes:
daily-show-vs-congressman-20060711034535515.jpg

even_steven.jpg

Steven Colbert and Steve Corell :)

2002-november-john-oliver.jpg
John Oliver

Lewis%20Black%201_0.jpg
Lewis Black

Nerdy, geekie and adorable :rolleyes:

LD

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Of corse, Jon Stewart. :rolleyes:
daily-show-vs-congressman-20060711034535515.jpg

even_steven.jpg

Steven Colbert and Steve Corell :)

2002-november-john-oliver.jpg
John Oliver

Lewis%20Black%201_0.jpg
Lewis Black

Nerdy, geekie and adorable :rolleyes:

LD

Hey, Lady Day, is there room on that Daily Show bench for me? (Great pictures by the way--especially of John Oliver, what a cutie!). I love it that these guys aren't afraid to be silly too, even though they're so smart.

Your picture made me pine for more Even Stev/phens. That was one of my favorite bits.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
imoldfashioned said:
Hey, Lady Day, is there room on that Daily Show bench for me? (Great pictures by the way--especially of John Oliver, what a cutie!). I love it that these guys aren't afraid to be silly too, even though they're so smart.

Your picture made me pine for more Even Stev/phens. That was one of my favorite bits.

*dusting off couch cushion*
Always room :D
I miss that bit too. It was a riot! Thats the beauty of youtube!

LD

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Well, the one guy who makes me swoon each day...my husband:
Manuel_Bogie01_2006.jpg

At a close 2nd...Huey Lewis (June 2006)
huey-mahwah-large.jpg

And a close 3rd...Harrison Ford (yeah, some of my Indy buddies here may be shocked that he rates in below Huey).

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
GOK... CareBear is right... if I didn't steal... I wouldn't be evil. :)

ITG... Your post made me have a dream last night about Huey! I dreamt that my girlfriend and I went to his show and was dancing on stage with him. Apparently we were friends in my dream! :p

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Two of my favourites that never go out of style for me are:

Mark Harmon. Ever since Summer School, I have been in love.
markharmon.jpg

Steve Guttenberg. Don't know what it is about him, but he makes me happy everytime I see him.
1142542000_l.jpg

ITG

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
ITG... Your post made me have a dream last night about Huey! I dreamt that my girlfriend and I went to his show and was dancing on stage with him. Apparently we were friends in my dream! :p
Oh I wish I was your gal pal in that dream! I've had a crush on him since I was 7 and even went as far to write him a letter when I was kid trying to set him up with my single and beautiful mom (since I knew I was too young for him). I never got a response back.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Hahaha That is CLASSIC!!

ITG said:
Oh I wish I was your gal pal in that dream! I've had a crush on him since I was 7 and even went as far to write him a letter when I was kid trying to set him up with my single and beautiful mom (since I knew I was too young for him). I never got a response back.

JazzBaby

Practically Family
~landgirl~ said:
I was waiting for someone else to kick start it!

I absolutely LOVE Ralph Fiennes and although he played the complete b*stad Amon Goeth in Schindlers List - I simply found his *appearance* incredibly sexy!

ralph3.jpg

And what a great British actor!

I thought I was the only one!!! Liam Neeson was quite attractive in that movie too, don't you think...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari