Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
LM! There is nothing to mock! A man who knows that much about food and makes something like pepper a party-worthy fun-fest of fun-facts can't be anything BUT a member of our handsome fellas! And I love his retro shirts. :)

Good pick, Lady!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Elle said:
Robert Sean Leonard

rsl.jpg

I had a big crush on him in high school.

Yeah, he won me over in Much Ado About Nothing....
men.jpg

Well him, and ALL OF THE ABOVE!! :D

LD

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
thebadmamajama said:
LM! There is nothing to mock! A man who knows that much about food and makes something like pepper a party-worthy fun-fest of fun-facts can't be anything BUT a member of our handsome fellas! And I love his retro shirts. :)

Good pick, Lady!

His show did an episode on how to make the perfect sandwich. He is AWESOME.

I agree, excellent choice :)

GOK

One Too Many
LizzieMaine said:
Well, all this talk of geeky cuties has finally given me the courage to admit that I have for some time had a sad little crush on Alton Brown.

Please don't mock me. I'm sensitive about it.

Do you mean this man, Lizzie?

abrown200.jpg

Not bad!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Love Mr. Mason!

Had such a crush on him in North by Northwest (even if he was the villian).

A Star is Born--it is absolutely criminal that he didn't get the Oscar for that; what a performance. I've never seen self loathing portrayed so vividly--between he and Judy (who was also robbed by the Academy) I sob buckets everytime I watch that film.

GOK

One Too Many
I believe I may have have mentioned Mr. Mason in the early days of this thread! If not here, then certainly in another about handsome GE stars...or something like that! :D

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Gavin Rossdale

I'm surprised no one mentioned this guy! Every time I see a picture of him...well the warm and fuzzy's appear! :p This guy is so hot! Now, the question is, whether he's a jerk or not!

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Modern day star that I have recently developed a little crush on : Dermot Mulroney. I don't know what it is, but there is something about him.....hmmmm......

I've always like him, too. He reminds me a bit of Ron Livingston, who is also on my list :)

Michael Schoeffling is another of my favorites; I had such a crush on him in the movie "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken."

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
Emmababy said:
isn't he adorable! i should like to seduce someone mrs robinson style one day...

The other day my good friend and I were discussing how much fun it would be to become cougars when we get older :D

I've been having a lot of fun looking up archival and educational films on youtube lately. This gem is called "How Much Affection?" and is dated 1958. I am posting this because I am very attracted to Jeff (the male lead). I think he's probably the handsomest fellow I've ever seen (well, he ranks high, anyway).

Soooooooooooooooooooo hot. lol I almost died when he offered his school "ring" ( :eek:fftopic: I thought in those days it was a school pin? Well, I guess pre-1958 it was a pin. What on earth ever happened to that custom? I think it was so sweet.)

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And here's to you

I just learned the term cougar on Saturday when a new friend told me that's what I was! No way, I never ask a guy out, they approach me. Always. I don't hunt. I don't card them. I can't help it if the cute young'uns are interested. I'm hard to get anyway, which isn't in the definition.
In the movie, that Jeff guy was attractive in a quiet way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran