Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Caroline

One of the Regulars
ShrinkingViolet said:
The otherworldly Alain Delon:
226.jpg

I'll drink to THAT! I can't get enough of him! Did you know there is a new Alain Delon box set out? I'm on the wait list!

I don't think anyone has posted Michael Madsen yet

bmm.png

Not the best actor, but who cares!

Adele

One of the Regulars
This is the best photo I could find for the moment, but Mr. Stack is a rather handsome one:
HanniganKendall.jpg

Because I saw him today ( I wish they would play the movie again!):
fm52.jpg

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Can't help loving that man of mine...

I just found this picture lurking on his computer...

l_d382faa96af68dba6a6ac0ee9b245ccf.jpg

He does dress up, but I haven't convinced him to become a Lounger yet... too busy earning a living!

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
James Bond...007 Baby

I was never really into the James Bond movies until Daniel Craig came into the picture, now I can't wait until this fall when he's on the big screen again and I may just have to go see him at the Drive In where the screen is extra big lol

daniel_craig_shirtless_2.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
There is something special about 1930s and 1940s actors that is sadly lacking in their current counterparts...
Here Robert Montgomery(1904-1981) ... debonair, funny and very handsome! :)

port31.jpg

port14.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
cassylynn said:
I was never really into the James Bond movies until Daniel Craig came into the picture, now I can't wait until this fall when he's on the big screen again and I may just have to go see him at the Drive In where the screen is extra big lol

daniel_craig_shirtless_2.jpg

I never really knew who Daniel Craig was until the new James Bond movie came out. But after that...well, let's just say he appears in my nighttime dreams a little too often! lol

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
HadleyH - I have mentioned Valentino in this thread a number of times now and I can't seem to remember anyone agreeing with me until now....I was starting to think everyone had gone mad :p I've always thought you had great taste though ;) In my opinion, Valentino was the most gorgeous man of the silent era and one of the best looking men to ever live...whenever he's on screen in a movie I find it very hard to concentrate on anything else....

I also agree with your post about Robert Montgomery. Very handsome man. What can I say, very few modern day men do it for me [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy