Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

pamina

Familiar Face
Josephine said:
Oh yeah....

lool =) i just like him in "casanova" ^^

sixsexsix

Practically Family
2 of my top 3 have already been listed (clooney & bowie)....but you're all going to laugh at my #1
axl_rose2.jpg

i have been in love with him for close to 20 years...:eek:

Midgetqueen

New in Town
Call me crazy, but...

I like 'em a little geeky. If a guy can fix a computer, I care somewhat less what he looks like because... well, I really don't know why. It's just sexy. Every guy I've dated since 12th grade has either been in school for, or completed a degree in, a computer field. I guess I'm not too hard to please. Jeans and a decent T-shirt or button-up are plenty enough. Clean comfort is attractive. A suit only looks nice on a guy if he feels good wearing it.

And generally, but not always, I like my men skinny. Examples: Seth Green, Jeff Goldblum (especially in Independence Day, and no I don't know why), Daniel Jackson from Stargate: SG-1, Masi Oka (The exception to my scrawny rule), and my fantasy man, David Tennant. Grr-owr, David!

And, yeah, I'll second the Robert Downy, Jr. love. He can SING, too! Hot!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Midgetqueen said:
I like 'em a little geeky. If a guy can fix a computer,...

:eek:fftopic:

Hey, can you send such a guy my way? My laptop suddenly has one foot in the grave and I'm panic stricken (I'm such an Internet addict)! I really don't want to shell out the dough to buy a new one since I'm saving for my trip to the UK this summer. I have a techie friend who may be able to keep it limping along but of all the times for this to happen...

Midgetqueen

New in Town
Oh, no! What's it doing? That is always such a frustration... I hope it's a more minor problem than you think, maybe the laptop isn't really circling the drain quite yet... let me know what's going on, I'll show my sweetie this post and maybe we can advise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran