Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

JoyfulGirl

New in Town
This thread is just too juicy to pass up!

My additions to this already wonderfully growing list are as follows:

-Clark Gable (Rhett Butler, my friends. Though, honestly, my favorite part of his is the male lead from It Happened One Night)

-Orson Welles (Well, when he was younger, that is)

-Gael Garcia Bernal (Motorcycle Diaries)

-Clive Owen (I've adored him since Croupier)

-Hugh Jackman

kirawoidan

New in Town
William Shatner anyone? Well before 1970 anyway!
william-shatner-thumb.jpg

GOK

One Too Many
olive bleu said:
i take it you have been a city-gal all your life, right?:D

Au contraire my friend, I was born and bred in the countryside. I couldn't wait to get away. Give me the city any day. :D

Lady Day said:
Wow, what a big gun he has ;)

LD

I too, was thinking that Kirk had a rather impressive weapon! ;)

olive bleu

One Too Many
GOK said:
Au contraire my friend, I was born and bred in the countryside. I couldn't wait to get away. Give me the city any day. :D

I stand corrected:) I have grown to love city life, for sure, but given my druthers...I would keep the fresh air, thank-you(I guess i would be keeping all those farm-hands to my self as well, then, huh?;)

GOK

One Too Many
olive bleu said:
I stand corrected:) I have grown to love city life, for sure, but given my druthers...I would keep the fresh air, thank-you(I guess i would be keeping all those farm-hands to my self as well, then, huh?;)

Well it's a tough job but I'm sure you could manage it, Olive! ;)

Martini Slayer

New in Town
Hugh Jackman is a real hottie! But my mom has a HUGE crush on him, so simply out of principle... I just can't fit him into my fantasies... Ew, just thinking about it gives me the willies.. hehee

BUT, You know I did see this movie over the w/e with my 9 year old daughter.. "Flushed Away"... And Hugh was the voice of the main charactor.. That darn mouse did look and act an aweful lot like Hugh Grant.. Hehehee So bizaar.

Avalon

A-List Customer
TOTTIE said:
You know, I never realized how good looking Charlie Chaplin was until recently...
My goodness, girl, you're reading my mind! I posted a picture of him up in my Livejournal just this morning:

09vd5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112