Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

tempestbella42

One of the Regulars
Sydney Loren said:
Gene%20Kelly.jpg

Everything about Gene Kelly (his hair, his style, his charm).

And, of course, a man in uniform:
BoBWintersNixon.jpg

agree totally on Gene Kelly...not forgetting his shoulders and dancing!!

and have "developed" a liking on Damien Lewis more and more..

just_me

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
Nelsan Ellis

Picture6-1.png

Tho his character Lafayette Reynolds in the HBO show True Blood is insane, he put a POWERFUL hurtin' on me loookin' all good in this funeral scene. Mmm Mmmm Mmm....:rolleyes:

LD
Lafayette is one of the best characters (and very cute) on the show. :)

imported_miss_molly

Familiar Face
Mister Johnny Depp

This thread is so long I can't be sure whether he has been mentioned before - but who could say no to pictures of the gorgeous Johnny Depp? In vintage style clothes? I'm smitten!

jd.jpg

jd2.jpg

I LOVE the suit and hat he is wearing in this picture. Why don't guys dress like that anymore?!

jd3-1.jpg

If anyone hasn't seen "Cry Baby" I highly recommend it. Cheesy but fun!

jd4.jpg

I could go on all day...... *drool*

cookie

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
One of the most handsome man in film history, Robert Taylor (1911-1969)...in fact, too pretty to really be called handsome... still [huh] ;)

mgm-portrait.jpg

Nearly pipped Cary Grant for my Mum's fave. She endlessly reminded me how good looking Robert Taylor was until it entered the memory bank you have reopened Hadley!

Eyemo

Practically Family
tempestbella42 said:
agree totally on Gene Kelly...not forgetting his shoulders and dancing!!

and have "developed" a liking on Damien Lewis more and more..

Met and filmed these Guys on Band of Brothers..Nice people...Dave Schwimmer was a really nice guy too...:eusa_clap

newtovintage

One of the Regulars
Dennis Morgan..

6522713_1035057003-1.jpg
I think he is very handsome and could definitely be considered a gentleman. I absolutely loved him in Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck.

imported_miss_molly

Familiar Face
Back to the original question (well almost, I know it not quite classed as vintage clothing but...) SIDE PARTINGS are HOT!
Especially when teamed up with a suit and braces. (think Keanu Reeves in Devil's Advocate style ;) )

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
I'll agree with all of you ladies who love a man in uniform! My man is in the military and when he's got on his uniform...well...I can't focus. I think it's his little beret he wears...and his half sleeve tattoos

:essen: makes me want to just eat him up!

HoneysuckleRose

New in Town
I've recently developed the most intense crush on Yul Brynner...

brynner1.jpg
brynner2.jpg

brynner3.jpg
brynner4.jpg

The picture of him in the shirt and tie really gets my pulse racing! It makes me want to howl at the moon in frustration!!

Why oh why hasn't someone invented a time machine yet?!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Wow!! I definetely need to find some old movies with John Payne besides just Miracle on 34th Street. Though he is so handsome in that one...

HadleyH said:
Let's go back to basic folks! (always within the Golden Era of course, here a photo of John Payne circa 1939) :)

actor_john_payne_1939.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
The best thing in the movie Australia, along with Nicole's wardbrobe. The dance scene with him in the white dinner jacket- serious swoon.

kamikat said:
If you're looking for someone who can play scruffy and rough, as well and cleaned-up, how about Hugh Jackman?

hugh_jackman1_300_400.jpg

wolverine.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner