Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
9281124.jpg

J.C. Leyendecker, Nov. 24, 1928

Nashoba

One Too Many
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope that today is a wonderful one filled with fun, family, and grateful feasting.

To those who are serving overseas, away from your families: God Speed, be safe, and know that I am personally thankful for you.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Fletch said:
9281124.jpg

J.C. Leyendecker, Nov. 24, 1928

That is sad but for the most part true commentary on the current mindset of our country. It is amazing that was the story even in 1928 before television!

I am thanking God today for all he has provided for me and my family. On Thanksgiving I try especially hard to take nothing for granted. My hope is that I will keep in mind the real source of my provision the other 364 days as well.

carter

I'll Lock Up
A Fowl end

Benjamin Franklin nominated the Turkey for the estimable title of National Bird. Ultimately the crown went to the Bald Eagle.

In homage to the noble Turkey
:

turkey.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
Happy Thanksgiving all! As a Canuck married to a Connecticut boy, we celebrate twice, so there is a whole lotta turkey goin' on up here!

Foofoogal

Banned
I am now back home and 2 big Thanksgiving dinners later. Had a marvelous time with my children and grandchildren.
Thankful for family and Gods mercy and grace.
Thankful so much for all our service men and women. Hope and pray for many, many blessings of safety.

Discovered pumpkin gingerbread trifle. Makes millionaire pie taste like dirt and that is saying something and I know this now as I had both of them on my plate at once comparing notes. :p lol

DeaconKC

One Too Many
To my many friends I have made here, may God bless you this Thanksgiving!

Psalm 100

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

May His hand be always with you and around you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot