Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Foofoogal

Banned
Figured since everyone would be so busy I would say this now.
May everyone have grand times with people they love and who love them.
Don't eat way too much as I know many of you have been trying to lose weight here on the FL.
Blessings. Sandy :)

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Happy T-day to you too, Sandy, and everyone! I won't be busy tomorrow, unless I decide to make popcorn balls, or something. I only have to walk across the yard to get to where I'm going for the holiday (my aunt's house). ;)

Girl Friday

Practically Family
ChloeIndianGirl.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
I didn't realize they moved this off the powder room and to the observation room. Strange.
Happy Thanksgiving again everyone. Just fought the mad house at the grocery store. Insanity. :eusa_doh:

hepkitten

One of the Regulars
Happy Thanksgiving back atcha! I work tomorrow morning, then off to friends for dinner and great conversation. For which I will be hugely thankful.

Girl Friday, that Indian dog is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

K

killertomata

Happy TG indeed! Although I wish I hadn't forgotten to buy celery!

Off I go to make cornbread so I can make cornbread stuffing tomorrow. Sans celery.

Happy eating everyone- may your food comas be peaceful and without indigestion.

2054320538_f108aa01af_o.jpg

TraderRic

One of the Regulars
Happy Thanksgiving from half way around the world! I just had dinner with a few close friends and 700 other aquaintences. This is my seventh Thanksgiving away from home. Thank you for all the support from the homefront.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
We might not celebrate it where I come from but I wish all my American friends here at the Lounge a happy Thanksgiving.

Hope you all eat a ton of turkey and enjoy yourselves enormously!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot