Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Harry & Edna on the Wireless

Warden

One Too Many
Been a while since I popped into the lounge, so I thought I mention the latest Harry & Edna on the Wireless.

In this episode Harry & Edna on the Wireless are joined by the amazing 1920's style trio "The Wild Tonics" who mix tune style tunes with modern dance riffs. Think of the 2012 Gatsby film

To listen to the show click here

353b5a0b-7d52-440c-b627-fe03f4af9eb7.jpg

Warden

One Too Many

Warden

One Too Many
I say, I am really poor at keeping you chaps updated with the latest Harry & Edna on the Wireless radio shows.

The latest features Ian Bailey from Sabre Storm Publishing, To listen to the show click here, we hope you enjoy

5356-e97b-4830-939d-ff330ef3973c

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Puttin' on the Ritz, what an appropriate song. I'm going out tonight to such an event. Will you two be at this year's Twinwood Festival?

Warden

One Too Many
Puttin' on the Ritz, what an appropriate song. I'm going out tonight to such an event. Will you two be at this year's Twinwood Festival?
Sorry for the slow reply, I don't pop into the Lounge that often these days.

Yes will be at Twinwood this year, do pop over andsay 'wot ho'

Warden

One Too Many
I'm guessing that you're at The Gloucestershire, Vintage & Country Extravaganza, at Cirencester. We really must try and get there next year, problem is, it clashes with https://jiveaces.com/summertime-swing. Decisions, decisions.

I would of loved to have gone, but I now live on the Isle of Wight which means I am kinda stuck on my little island. But deffo it would be amazing to meet up

Warden

One Too Many
Wot ho chums, I thought this Harry & Edna on the Wireless show deffo needed a plug in the lounge as the show features fellow Fedora Lounge chum Greg Poppleton and his cracking new album.

So do have a listen, (Click here)

5886-962b-45b6-a98b-07b2cc47df32

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB