Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anyone here purchased from Men's USA?

BigBrother

One of the Regulars
So naturally since visiting their site I've been inundated with their ads, both here and elsewhere online :). This all started because I'm looking for drop loop/Hollywood waist-type pants, though of a slightly baggier fit than some of the ones I've seen at vintage stores (so closer to Oxford bags). In addition, these are meant more as "combat" pants, i.e., easily washable, more disposable than real vintage or high-end repros, as they're intended for very frequent dancing. Abrasion, moisture, and who knows what else will be the normal course of business. And I'd like several in different colors. So point being, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of authenticity as long as they have the right silhouette and general drape, and especially if they can be had for <= $100.

Men's USA seems to carry things like this but their brick and mortar has some horrible reviews, and they do seem rather shady. Have any of you had experience with them and their wares? Could be a good, affordable way to get aforementioned combat pants... or just a disaster.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran