Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hasidic Jewish hats

how you clean the high crown hats?

Nu, Abe?! Vous machksteh, man?!

Most felt hats are cleaned by brushing for dust, or lightly, gently (using approximately 120 grit sandpaper) removing some surface staining.
Remember to brush counter-clockwise on top, clockwise on the bottom.

Should you have more serious schmootz, a naphtha bath may be indicated.

Best of luck!!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Nu, Abe?! Vous machksteh, man?!

Most felt hats are cleaned by brushing for dust, or lightly, gently (using approximately 120 grit sandpaper) removing some surface staining.
Remember to brush counter-clockwise on top, clockwise on the bottom.

Should you have more serious schmootz, a naphtha bath may be indicated.

Best of luck!!
Hey! I have 2% Jewish DNA in my ancestry! Got my DNA results back from natgeo, Helix 2.0.
Screenshot-20191219-152606.png

Definitely...and when you get a lot of stuff from Auto Zone at a 10% senior discount the savings really add up....and I still have 2% Jewish DNA!

Kinda surprised, though, that there was no Redneck in my DNA results. I coulda swore I had some Redneck in there somewhere.

Terry! LUNSMAN!!!
I knew you looked best in a black hat, man!!

And I believe I have enough northern redneck blood in me to strengthen the bond from both sides. ALMEIN, bro!!

Last edited:
Oh...so that’s what those 2% patches on jackets and tattoos means.
You sure can’t tell by lookin!
B

In California we have 1%ers. The rest of the nation is ahead of us in yet another metric. ;)

My sister (same parents) came back with 2% sub-Sahara African. One of these days I’m going to have to complete on of those tests myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ