Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HAT AT THE GAME

WEEGEE

Practically Family
I will be leaving shortly on the road to Foxboro, MA to attend the Patriots V.S. Bears game. I'll be wearing my "Frankie" model by Art. So if your watching the tube and you see a guy wearing a red stingy brim that most likely be me.
MFFRANKIE2.jpg

GO BILLS!!!

(Yeah i am a Buffalo Fan.. . my father in law is the Patriots fan)

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
A Bills fan?

A Bills fan!!!

A BILLS FAN!!!!

ALRIGHT!

I've been a Bills fan since I saw the BOSTON Patriots play the Bills at the old Rock Pile (War Memorial Stadium) with Ferguson under center and OJ in the backfield! I still have my Genesee Beer 1973 Team Photo and have been a member of the Bills Backers of Los Angeles for over 12 years (albeit, since the advent of the Sunday Ticket, I've been able to avoid having to put on pants for the last two!).

Have fun at the game. Oh, and a bit of warning: Never, NEVER ask for ketchup for your hotdog at a New England Pats game. They WILL tar and feather you. Trust me on that one.

PS - The last game I got to was, I forget the year, but it was a playoff game between Buff and the Fish, Shula's last game, and I donned by vintage Stratoliner to keep the snow off my noggin and the sun out of my eyes. I'll look for your hat!

WEEGEE

Practically Family
PATS WIN...Better Yet, BILLS WIN!!!

The hat on the right was not made nor designed by Art Fawcett.
(that i Know about)

PATSGAME.jpg

The "Frankie" was a hit with Patriot fans though i did get a few comments of

hey Elvis Costello and one reference to ZZ TOP.

Good to see there be some Buffalo Bills fans in the Lounge.

Go Bills!!!

Go J.P. !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran