Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat/Cap shop in Denver

Pat_H

A-List Customer
I'll be passing through Denver in a few days, and I'm in need of a new newsboy. Can anyone recommend a shop?

kpreed

One of the Regulars
Welcome! I am near Denver and I get my hats online. If there is something unique to Denver in town with Fedoras or Newsboy Caps, I have not found it yet. There is some nice antique shops on Broadway that have had a few hats, but not what I think you want, sorry. Now Cowboy hats...

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Welcome! I am near Denver and I get my hats online. If there is something unique to Denver in town with Fedoras or Newsboy Caps, I have not found it yet. There is some nice antique shops on Broadway that have had a few hats, but not what I think you want, sorry. Now Cowboy hats...
Pat_H, when I lived there in '97-'01, there was a shop up in the Five Points area -- a men's clothing and accessories store, one that had fedoras and didn't deal with Western wear. I bought my mink Chatham there. Can't recall the name or the street, though it was on the main shopping street.

plain old dave

A-List Customer
I'll clarify what I'm lookin' for: I have a nice Akubra Campdraft; it desperately needs to be Long Ovaled. If we were to have a conference in Memphis, I would ABSOLUTELY tool up to see MajorMoore; he did awesome on my Fawn OR. However, the next work conference is at the Crowne Plaza in Denver first week of May.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy