Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat on Fashion Blog

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
And it happens to be mine....I had the pleasure of being stopped in SoHo today by a fashion blogger similar to the Sartorialist. Sadly, I wasn't really dressed up like I usually am due to the gloomy weather here in the Big Apple...tsk tsk far too casual.
I had visited Face Hunter before and seen his work cited on other places...he usually shoots more of the club crowd. I set him on the cookie crumb trail of Dances of Vice...so maybe he'll make an appearance at that event next month. The ladies (and some gentlemen) will appreciate the photograph of the woman under mine- she's wearing some big high waisted pants.

Facehunter

Edward

Bartender
Great photo - it would IMO have a very period look if it was rendered B&W. The outfit looks superb, but for me what really gives it the period feel is the pose - that and (not that I approve of smoking, of course lol ) the cigarette really give it a Golden Age feel.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Great picture Ray--you always look so sharp!

I like the outfit the girl with the yellow shirt is wearing under 8/22.

Jovan

Suspended
I can see where the Indiana Jones comment is coming from. That style of jacket, khakis, and a fedora. However, Indy wears a brown hat and would never wear a tie like that. :p His choices were a bit more simple. (Like that officer's tie he dons with his adventure gear in The Last Crusade.) All comparisons to dashing heroes aside, you look friggin' awesome.

I agree with cookie, dump the habit while you're still young!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael