Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

As I have stated in the past, in other threads... YOU, Justin (Splintercellz) of Reno Raise the bar of excellence around here!

HATS OFF and a salute TO JUSTIN!!!

Cattus Petasatus

One of the Regulars
OUTSTANDING!!! I know the 11 series is infantry but I don't know what the X-ray is.

I was a 19D (Cavalry Scout) many years ago. I always loved my "Crunchy" brothers. What is a Crunchy, you ask. That's the sound a stright leg infantryman makes as our armored tracks run over him.

Really, though, I'm proud of you. You've just joined the best fighting force the world has ever known.

Scouts Out!
SGT Alford

mingoslim

Practically Family
OK . . . I will bite.

Hatless it is:

cap 1999 - color.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Many thank to everyone! you put a smile on my face, and I really needed it... so again... I really appreciate the compliments, and thank you!

11x just means I am an infantry trainee. I won't know what I am to be untill I complete OSUT.

Monte

A-List Customer
Justin, Good luck to you and thanks for your future service... a salute to you, sir. On a side note: the military clothing I've come across seems to be well made and I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Hear, hear! :cheers1::usa2:
Justin, you're entering a world that seems foreign and frightening to me, another salute from me. +++++ Congrats!

Mingoslim, that is smoooooth!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks, Steve, Manfred, Monte, and Jeff! I can't wait for my life to finally begin!

Congrats on the commitment Justin. My brother retired from the US Army this past year. He retired, Staff Sergeant US Army 101st Airbourne Rangers, after enjoying 20 years. He benefited immensely. Our family is very proud of him. I hope you can reap the benefits.

Best wishes, Eric -

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Congrats on the commitment Justin. My brother retired from the US Army this past year. He retired, Staff Sergeant US Army 101st Airbourne Rangers, after enjoying 20 years. He benefited immensely. Our family is very proud of him. I hope you can reap the benefits.

Best wishes, Eric -

Many thanks! That is exactly the route I am going to try for!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got a couple. I have no straws as of yet, so the few times you see me without headgear is during the summer. Taken the same day, before and after the graduation ceremony. Gawd, that regalia was hot.

8743221604_0a8ceee60c_z.jpg
8737363673_ba6fbfbc3e_z.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I did. At first. But then I realized exactly how large the College of Arts & Sciences was and by the end I was about as dessicated as a worm on a summer sidewalk lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda