Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

Mystic

Practically Family
Many thank to everyone! you put a smile on my face, and I really needed it... so again... I really appreciate the compliments, and thank you!

11x just means I am an infantry trainee. I won't know what I am to be untill I complete OSUT.

Hey Justin,

I don't get here much any more but, did want to wish you good luck on your new adventure.

I was 11E20 (Armor crewman) quite a while back. After a run through the jungle went to Ft. Benning in Georgia to familiarize OCS in Armor basics and support airborne/ranger school.

I'm sure the Army has changed a lot since then. But, the basics don't change.
Use the same attitude in the Army as you do towards your hats. Learn all you can, attention to detail and keep your "sh_t" straight and you'll be fine.

Oh yeah.....Always wear headgear outside and remove it when you go inside....and salute Officers.....they're funny about that....

Good Luck and enjoy the ride !!

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
The reason I wear a hat.....

tx_zpsc2b321bb.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
You look quite dapper, G.D.

Here's a hatless bronze in Salo, Italy, where I'll be for a few days before heading north. Thought some of you musicians would enjoy.

xor7.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Nice, pic, HBC3! Your dad would pull off a nice lid with flying colors, should he ever become interested.

Randall, this is great! I will have to look into this fella. Nice, also, to see you and your wife in such amazing places in the other threads!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hatless in Texas. Running late to get to the airport the other day, I left the only hat I brought on this trip in our Atlanta office. Hopefully reunited soon!

smugshot_5111561-L.jpg

Wow, David...! Yikes!! Maybe a concept for thread here; "Have you ever forgotten your hat somewhere?"

I, too, forgot mine two weeks ago at a neighbor's place. Horrible feeling!!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Had to hunt for one. I'm realtively new to the hat side of town. Baseball caps, fatigue caps and helmets don't count.

Jocamoontheradio1.jpg

Playing on the NPR

Believe it or not that's all I could find.... without a hat that is.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love folks. Just amazing how few pics I have sans hat! Funny....

Worf

PS Stop leaking my super-secret identity, how else am I gonna save the world?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass