Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I was hatless in DC yesterday

1fdd6be74360bca75fb4614a85a4356a.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Just re-visiting this thread. Great to see you folks. Hatless or not.

Next weekend I go to my nephews HS Graduation. Same time of year, it seems not so long ago, I was teaching him some guitar stuff.
i-VGMdPrX-S.jpg

About the same time hatless at a local evening spot. Come to think about it rarely do I keep a hat on thru an entire set list as my head gets too sweaty. The good musicians must not perspire as much. ;)

i-RMVWM4B.jpg

We, (myself, dogs Beatrice and Horatio), bid you good night, Eric -
i-gbbrnKc-S.jpg

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I lost mine , too , but I know where it went ... down the drain . I used to look like Fruno from his Freshman college days for a while myself , my wife (wives , X's , but not in Texas) always said if I didn't wear Hats All the time I wouldn't have lost it , but ... I know . Later I lost it all (Everywhere !) to Chemo (I know why GOD put hair where HE did , even in your nose) , which freed me from the comb over and I Buzz it now . You guys look like Movie Stars ! Everyone ! It's tough taking pictures , really tough taking pictures of yourself ! I am Amazed at the Quality , and the guys (and gal) that smile while doing it ... I'm Astounded ! Great Pics , and Smiles , along with Hats or No Hats . Thanks guys , you look Great !

... I just have a REALLY wide part ! Haha !

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy