Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

Justin B

One Too Many
Me with a few friends goofing off. I'm the one on the far left in green.

5550544507_5781f1fd3f_z.jpg

Yes, I think you are right. I was photographing kids when they turned the table.

I'm not ready to let the German film cameras go... but I do use this one almost all the time now, when not using the iPhone.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Ale.

Nice. Trick of the light, or is that lining actually purple? I wish white would stop being the standard - stains badly from a shiny dome.

Yup, that's Art's purple liner on a VS Blue Smoke. Purple is one of my favorite colors for lining anything, along with dark green.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Okay Eric, how come you never smile in any of your hat photos but here you are with a big grin as you appear "au naturale".

I was never one to sugar coat things but some guys look better in hats, some without them, and very few look good either way. You sir fit the last classification!

:D :eek: :)

Practicing my smile this morning, Eric -

Edward

Bartender
Thanks, Ale.

Yup, that's Art's purple liner on a VS Blue Smoke. Purple is one of my favorite colors for lining anything, along with dark green.

Cool. Either would look great. I'd even be happy with black. Problem with white is I shave my head and it leaves nasty looking, greasy stains from the natural skin oils that would otherwise have been absorbed by hair.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Did it with my iPhone and a gif app. It was not easy getting it from the iPhone to the computer as most of these programs are made to post to facebook and twitter. But I was finally able to get it to work properly when I mailed it to myself. Thought it was a prefect application of a animated gif.:) Thanks

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Animated gif? That's a blast from the past. I remember making stupid web banner ads with those, back in the dotcom Golden Era when Fireworks was considered to be a cool program.

This has turned out to be a great thread, guys - super fun to browse through.

Who needs hats!! :D:D

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
This has turned out to be a great thread, guys - super fun to browse through.

Who needs hats!! :D:D

No kidding! I was skeptical about folks willing to participate but I'm thrilled at the response. I still hope to see JTL and Robert :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy