Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

rlk

I'll Lock Up
What my head looks like today.

P1030729.JPG

Just another one of those things in life that starts off slow, really gets going and then slows up again in the end.

Absolutely beautiful picture, Billy.

Great to see so many faces here.

Nice shirt there Hoss! I have several of 'em in my closet. :D And a great photo--looks like you were having a really good day!

Not that I had put much thought into it, but until I read this thread I hadn't realized I don't have any photos of me wearing any of my hats or caps. Anyway, this is my wife and I celebrating my 50th birthday in July, 2011, by having a meal at one of our favorite restaurants in Redondo Beach, California:

Tonys_July_2011.jpg

It's difficult to tell, but I'm wearing one of my Old Guys Rule shirts as well. :cool:

Sam Craig

One Too Many
I have a buddy, a cop, whose wife got him an Old Guys Rule t-shirt and he said you want to be careful wearing them at a Cracker Barrell, especially if you are not REALLY an old guy.
He had a couple of old ladies come up and hit on him!

Swear!

BE CAREFUL!

Of course at my point, I enjoy any attention I can get,

Sam

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
I have a buddy, a cop, whose wife got him an Old Guys Rule t-shirt and he said you want to be careful wearing them at a Cracker Barrell, especially if you are not REALLY an old guy.

Swear!

BE CAREFUL!

Sam
Well, that tells me what I need to know about me...I've been wearing these shirts for 5 years or more and never received anything more than a "ha...funny shirt" comment...or maybe it was "funny guy". Certainly wasn't amorous, unwanted or not [huh]

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What you guys are afraid of wild pigs at night or eating fruit off trees or is it the sound of croaky frogs serenading you to sleep while the rain falls on a tin roof?
Ok,After 3 wks ,yes I ll admit it starts becoming a routine but come on they don't have whales breaching in lake Michigan , at least not the last time I looked.
And least i not mention that the women are pretty fine looking also in the islands.

Edward

Bartender
What you guys are afraid of wild pigs at night or eating fruit off trees or is it the sound of croaky frogs serenading you to sleep while the rain falls on a tin roof?
Ok,After 3 wks ,yes I ll admit it starts becoming a routine but come on they don't have whales breaching in lake Michigan , at least not the last time I looked.
And least i not mention that the women are pretty fine looking also in the islands.

The temperature. I find anything much above 24 Celcius unbearable.

Swear!

BE CAREFUL!

Sam
They don't have any Cracker Barrel restaurants in California, so I'm safe. ;)

Well, that tells me what I need to know about me...I've been wearing these shirts for 5 years or more and never received anything more than a "ha...funny shirt" comment...or maybe it was "funny guy". Certainly wasn't amorous, unwanted or not [huh]
Most of the "comments" I've received were from people wanting to know where they could get one; answering that question became much easier after the Old Guys Rule website came into existence. Occasionally I'll get something along the lines of, "You're not old enough to be wearing that shirt," but I'm pleased to say I've never heard a negative comment...not that it would keep me from wearing 'em. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner