Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's true hoss, I didn't wear a hat the entire time I was there, and dreaded even taking one along on the flights , I had 4 transfers on the way back in 22 hrs!

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Well, that tells me what I need to know about me...I've been wearing these shirts for 5 years or more and never received anything more than a "ha...funny shirt" comment...or maybe it was "funny guy". Certainly wasn't amorous, unwanted or not [huh]

You're probably not old enough yet, Hoss!
This cop is even older than me!

G'day,
Sam

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just settled for a last minute savings on the flight, it was a spur of the moment decesion to go, and I couldn't pass up a deal to go and see my friends on the big island.

Today, I just wasn't feeling quite myself without my hat on.
photoon21812at209pm.jpg

Then I put in on and voila much better.
photoon21812at210pm.jpg

Amazing what wearing a hat will do for you!

MikePotts

Practically Family
OK, OK!..........nice thread, and although my avatar is hatless, here's another:

PICT0002.jpg

Self (left) and friend Fred having lunch in Fredericksburg on his recent visit from Dallas.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
This thread is turning out to be pretty cool!

Perry-- that is a great sequence! :) It's nice to see you (even if hatted) with such a beaming grin!

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Awesome camera! I shot with that camera for several years and took some great pics. It really forces you to slow down and think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy