Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

Dinner with a view
c9c349f881e22ffddd1d948a2d2de3d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks Brent! No ... did make it to Life. Then jumped to Explorer Scouts (co-ed campouts ... just sayin’) :rolleyes:

I was involved in Scouting for over 40 years, man and boy, but recently had to stop as the organization moved in a direction I just couldn’t support any longer. To each their own, but I personally miss the simpler less politically correct days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GHT

I'll Lock Up
No. Belgian
If you say so, but you're English is impeccable, and as you are Flemish speaking and from Flanders, I wouldn't call it Belgium. The Flemish and English go back a long way, and the complicated history of Europe would take a very long time to explain. But the Flemish weavers established the English woollen trade in the east of the country, an area known as East Anglia, as early as the 12th century.

That brings the wool topic forward 900 years to this magnificent, hand made, woollen suit. Whether the wool came from Flanders, I know not, but it's crying out for a fine lid to set it off:
camera 6 456.JPG

I am quite comfortable out in public wearing pretty much any style of hat. But I do get a little self conscious wearing a hat indoors when it seems that manners suggest hat off rather than on. I asked and my wife encouraged me it would be the right thing to take it off for this photo opp with celebrated UK humorist Jon Culshaw. Hence a new photo for the hatless thread.

70590267_10156186787225946_358967585573699584_n.jpg

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I am quite comfortable out in public wearing pretty much any style of hat. But I do get a little self conscious wearing a hat indoors when it seems that manners suggest hat off rather than on. I asked and my wife encouraged me it would be the right thing to take it off for this photo opp with celebrated UK humorist Jon Culshaw. Hence a new photo for the hatless thread.

View attachment 185842
Brent, aka @deadlyhandsome, put it perfectly:
"I don't wear one when I don't want the occasion to be about the hat".

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112