Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
916a36e9b2888be382c07ea0feeb3dc1.jpg

6c1bc988b49f7500cf4d078d3cc81cec.jpg

e42d49980a884d2dc2c8c04330b595f7.jpg

Knox vented bowler, before, during, after...

Excellent time lapse.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Oh man, Bowler!
This ain’t even fair! I can taste that cheesecake an CS right now and i haven’t had a drink in 15 years!!
Oh man, changin channels!
B
Great hat...etc.

Oh man! Sorry dude— didn’t mean to tempt you. It wasn’t my favorite CS and maybe it will help to know that was just a block of cheese— Bellavitano. No cake for this (sometimes undisciplined) type 2...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot and humid in my neighborhood today. A Omni Brewing Dirty Hippy IPA and a vtg.Stetson Panama is my choice for starting the grill mid-morning and prepping food for guests coming later today to watch and cheer for the US at the Pan American games (some recorded and hopefully some live). Go USA! Cheers folks.

i-b7C2z5x-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Is there gymnastics? Nice optimo crease.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Right now it would be the Whiskey, especially if I'm considering making an investment somewhere.

My grandpa also said you can measure the worth of a man by the way he takes care of his family & treats his animals.
Another very true quote! My dad told me,"if you're man enough to drink at night, you better be man enough to get up early, and put in a full days work.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Another very true quote! My dad told me,"if you're man enough to drink at night, you better be man enough to get up early, and put in a full days work.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I always liked this quote from an old James Stewart Western movie:

"You drink in the afternoons?"

"Sure, if it's good Whiskey!"

Maybe that's why day drinking can be so special, I don't know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112