Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Since my birthday was on the 27th, some Nº 27 to try.
20180828a.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fine beers, fine food, and fine hats. What's not to like? I like good food and ale pairings, with a nice hat it's even better. Nothing wrong with enjoying life's little pleasures. It's not like we are pounding suitcases of bud light.[emoji16].
My frequency of posting in this thread has me thinking I should on the defensive for comments about being a lush. Honest I do not imbibe to excess. After a tough couple of weeks and a long work Saturday morning I have been touring round the yard and dock wearing a new Australian cap. To point I have been enjoying my growler of Omni Dirty Hippy. I opened it earlier this week, but it takes me some time to work thru the entire bottle. Maybe I need to work harder. ;) Great tasting beer to celebrate some hard working days.

i-4hPf9sF-M.jpg

i-75JKSCW-M.jpg

Cheers folks! I would happily uncap and tip a brew for you this afternoon. Soon to start roasting a beef roast on the grill.

i-Ktg9ppr-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner