Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Granite City's The Duke Pale Ale aged in Elijah Craig Bourbon casks. I'm really liking all these Bourbon aged microbrewed Ale's coming out.

Giving my Dunlap 4X OR clone a ride. I decided on a diamond crease but this hat is so soft that it won't hold a diamond with the love mound I like so much. I'm going to have to try & set it with some steam to see if it will hold, & smooth out the 3-cord just a bit. Wanted to wear it even though the job is not done.

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Granite City's The Duke Pale Ale aged in Elijah Craig Bourbon casks. I'm really liking all these Bourbon aged microbrewed Ale's coming out.

Giving my Dunlap 4X OR clone a ride. I decided on a diamond crease but this hat is so soft that it won't hold a diamond with the love mound I like so much. I'm going to have to try & set it with some steam to see if it will hold, & smooth out the 3-cord just a bit. Wanted to wear it even though the job is not done.

View attachment 130834

View attachment 130831

View attachment 130833

View attachment 130832

View attachment 130835
That hat is nice! I agree, the bourbon cask aged ales are so good!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I usually prefer old school, but the diamond really looks good. It seems to highlight the softness of the felt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I'm leaning that way too, if I can get the love mound to stick with some steam.

I've hung up my hat for the night & wrapping up the celebration of my dog's welping day with a few drams of Single Malt. Maybe watch a movie as she sleeps at my feet.

IMG_1876.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Glad you're back home Eric, hopefully to stay for a while.

Thanks Jack. It is exciting to travel for the first couple of days. As you know, it is exciting to come home and hang with the dogs. I should have been a dog. Perhaps another life.;):p

The Stout is helping me wind down and look forward to early tomorrow morning back at the gym.

Be safe sir, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points