Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think those W&Ws are Jacks, but I would be happy to claim them! Maybe in a race to 9[emoji16]
I been covertly diggin your W&Ws lately. Don’t know much about them other than they look cool. Esp the white/bone curl one!! And that’s all that really matters anyway!
B

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
Winding down the afternoon on the back porch with a bit of Catdaddy spiced Moonshine. It was a fine Borsalino day gentlemen, my hats off to you all..... :)

20180801_163219.jpg

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a great hat. The crown, brim, crease, etc. just all come together. These are the hats that inspire me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much! I had this in a telescope, trying to bury some crown, but just wasn't wearing it. A recrease, brim curl, and hat band, and it looks different. I will wear it more now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well, it’s August so Oktoberfest are out and about.

Been catching up on some work items so now chillin’ with Shiner’s version. Like most Shiner beer, it’s ok, but nothing special.

The hat, on the other hand. Is from Bob at BSHW.

d265b892f8a97a20998249e04aa58a73.jpg
Good to see you David. I remember that BSHW. Always enjoy your posts, especially those in this thread (with your background). Great pic too, with the clouds & all.

I’m out enjoying some bourbon aged Pale Ale. Will update with pics later from home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass