Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
Sitting by the fire working on my Stetson Revenger and having some Macallan 12 on the rocks.

806C2946-926E-4FA4-8492-000AAF8AD8EA.jpeg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Nice tall crown on that hat..unless it is optics and camera angle, but it looks very nice.

Wearing my BSHW I finally took in a new Celtic pub that recently opened nearby. I enjoyed a few Smithwick Irish Ales while eating a plate of corn beef hash & potatoes.

View attachment 194905

View attachment 194906

View attachment 194904

View attachment 194903

View attachment 194907

Specializing in a large inventory of Celtic whiskies I decided to switch to a Highlands Speyside Single Malt Whisky. Since I have never had Speyburn 10 yr old before, I enjoyed several pours neat. Stingy pours but very smooth & enjoyable for a 10 yr old Single Malt. Very heathery (like the felt of my BSHW) & apertif like. Probably the best 10 yr old I know of. I'll be adding a bottle to my "library" soon.

View attachment 194910

View attachment 194911

View attachment 194908

View attachment 194909

View attachment 194912

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
i was told while in Mexico...''cheap Tequila for margarita....good Tequila for sipping!''

I always thought the same, but we had a ‘Tequila Night’ at the house and my wife broke out the Margaritaville machine and made from-scratch Margaritas with cheopo Cuervo, and then with Don Julio, and we did a blind testing with about 15 people. To a man, everyone said it was night and day difference for the Julio. I was surprised at how much of a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch