Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Nice enough today to do a little early season yard work and then enjoy an Eagle Cap IPA this evening. Wearing my Playboy again today.
20230210_173215.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Yesterday I enjoyed a Surley IPA on a walkabout when I got home from work. Early evening I finished the last drops of the bottle of Arbeg Wee Beastie before my wife got home in the evening. She asked if I would join her with a dram of Ardbeg Ten. Who can refuse such a kind offer?

This morning I have started a roast slow cooking on a wood grill. A Guinness seemed appropriate for my outside task.

i-sGkZb7h-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Snowman

Practically Family
Continuing our gradual exploration of bourbons with Woodford Reserve. I read some tasting notes to Etsuko and she was keen to try it. She’s given it her stamp of approval. Floral notes stood out for me. Very pleasant. Today’s hat was my Fed IV. View attachment 488374 View attachment 488375
Woodford is a staple for me. If you can get the double oaked, it has a richness and depth that have made it a favorite of mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko