Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats being used for something OTHER than a hat.

MisplacedHillbilly

One of the Regulars
If this has been done already I apologize and perhaps this can be merged with the appropriate thread. If not then lets see pics of hats being used for something other than a head covering. Kinda along the lines of Stetson's famous "Last drop".
20220412_105546.jpg

I'll go first, how about a hat being used as an egg basket?

I was just about to post some of these......(as a side note I have a LOT of magic paraphernalia and ephemera, books etc as I am an Amateur Conjurer and do shows occasionally. I spoecialize in "Close up" and Victorian Magic.).
1650130583434.png
1650130626597.png
1650130636224.png

Interestingly I have one of these puppets......
1650130760198.png

As well as a child's magic set with a Magic Top Hat with SEVERAL "secret" compartments AND one I really need to post here a early 20th century professional magicians Topper with a, what is known as "black art" compartment....even up close the thing looks entirely empty....o_O

I was just about to post some of these......(as a side note I have a LOT of magic paraphernalia and ephemera, books etc as I am an Amateur Conjurer and do shows occasionally. I spoecialize in "Close up" and Victorian Magic.). View attachment 419118 View attachment 419119 View attachment 419120
Interestingly I have one of these puppets......
View attachment 419123
As well as a child's magic set with a Magic Top Hat with SEVERAL "secret" compartments AND one I really need to post here a early 20th century professional magicians Topper with a, what is known as "black art" compartment....even up close the thing looks entirely empty....o_O

Vary cool, Mark. I was really into magic when I was a young pup, and used to practice religiously. We actually had a magic store in town when I was a kid - sold tricks and other magician paraphernalia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points