Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats in size 7 5/8??? HELP!

doghouse

One of the Regulars
If anyone finds any reasonably priced summer hats in size 7 5/8 PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. It seems its near impossible to find hats in that size. If its vintage, awesome, if not.. we can work with that too.

Oh, and I do mean hats for MEN. I'm looking for my husband. ;)

MattJH

One Too Many
doghouse said:
If anyone finds any reasonably priced summer hats in size 7 5/8 PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. It seems its near impossible to find hats in that size. If its vintage, awesome, if not.. we can work with that too.

Oh, and I do mean hats for MEN. I'm looking for my husband. ;)

I'm a 7 5/8 - definitely not impossible! Vintages are a bit hard to come by, but nearly all modern hat manufacturers make hats up to a size 7 3/4 at the least. Check out the Akubras. They're sized in metric, so a size 61 is the same as a 7 5/8. I wore my Akubra Cattleman out in the hot sun this past weekend and it was fantastic.

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
:eek: Shouldn't you find him first, then buy him a hat?

Hey, if she gets a good hat, that's excellent bait! ;)

I feel the pain for looking for vintage (also a 7&5/8), but should be easy to order a modern one on-line, if you can't find one locally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters