Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian Shirts - Aloha Shirts

bl@ster

One of the Regulars
A recent pickup. Pacific Legend, 100% cotton, Made in Hawaii:

c4cc8d91_haw_new_09.jpeg

Ukes and hula dancers......a winning combination! The simple red and white colors really make it pop as well. Very nice find.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Dale, the size will be marginal on me and it's silk so might end up a hanger queen. But koi and Avanti were on my wish list and the price wasn't too bad so I thought what the hell. Can't get too excited until I get it though, I've been disappointed more than once from Bay snags.

Just wear it unbuttoned, gut out style. Even cooler if you've got a wine stained wife-beater shirt to go with.

I understand that some of the modern silk shirts are laundry friendly, although I've not put any to the test myself, but machine washable ought to keep it from spending too much time on the hanger.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Dale, despite my age and retarded sense of self, I'm still too embarrassed to lead with my gut and am still trying to deny it with baggy shirts.

bl@ster

One of the Regulars
Freshly procured: "Tropical Floral Monstera and Plumeria" by Pacific Legend. Made in Hawaii, 100% cotton. In 2 colors.

a5657c13_haw_new_11.jpeg

724fd5e9_haw_new_13.jpeg

Pretty cool to have it both ways bl@ster.

Mike.....I'm right there with you man. Unfortunately most times we can't have it both ways.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Shows how dramatic a difference color combos makes. I have an aversion to black for the most part (too dramatic, also black amplifies heat) so like the green one better. More power to those who can pull off black though!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kamehameha koi print. Rayon with coconut buttons.

gy9y4a4u.jpg
9ype9y8y.jpg

Just way cool. I've gotta hunt me down a koi print shirt one of these days.

Funny story, years ago when my wife and I were on our honeymoon in Hawaii, we went on a tour that incorporated lunch at a Buddhist temple and there were ponds full of koi in the grounds. So not being able to help myself, I spent most of the time we were there trying to convince my skeptical better half that the fish were deadly flesh eaters, like pirahna, struggling to keep a straight face all the time. By the time I finished, both of us were laughing so hard we almost fell over. We still chuckle every time we think about it, me the amateur BS artist, her knowing I was joking but trying to fake taking it seriously to fool me back. A koi shirt would have her laughing in no time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80