Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Just as I feared, Michael has been shipped to Siberia :)
LOL. Nah. I am in Moscow, but we do operate in Western Siberia and Komi close to Arctic circle. it does get cold. Usually the cold spell starts at the end of November and the temperature drops below -35C and stays that way till the end of February. I have seen -50C couple of times. Definitely not a Hawaiian shirt weather.

No sir definately not. I live far enough south where we rarely get more than a few weeks with highs less than 50f. (and thats never cosecutive days). I spent a winter on the coast of the black sea and boy was that a different world for me. Try to stay warm.

LOL. Nah. I am in Moscow, but we do operate in Western Siberia and Komi close to Arctic circle. it does get cold. Usually the cold spell starts at the end of November and the temperature drops below -35C and stays that way till the end of February. I have seen -50C couple of times. Definitely not a Hawaiian shirt weather.
Time to dance local then:[video=youtube_share;w1avaxhXdEg]http://youtu.be/w1avaxhXdEg[/video]

Plenty of time left to keep this up where I'm at. Shirt by Hilo Hattie, stingy milan by Cruizin Memories

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378506897350.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378506897350.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 165
Thanks Mike. I do what I can to be a positive influence on the little folk

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart