Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

30743692f9e1fd994ee749486960e87b.jpg
Dale, that is a great pic! Very nice shot!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Dale !
Now there's a Kool Kid , show em what you know.......
oh the Samurai pics were outstanding.

Mike,
Very nice twice !!!!!!
I dig the PsycoBillySurfTiki tune as well....

Greg NYC ok your lookin Kool as well in the Big Apple.

che

Thanks guys.

Zombie, I anticipate that it's coming with the teenage years, which is why I'm trying to convince the wife I need to stock up now.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Dale
get em while there available
a lot of the grand kids were used by my sons & they still have some that I bought em as teenagers all vintage as well
mostly stingys but better than Kmart hats
got 2 adult sons 29 & 31 wear em daily
I kept the good older vintage stuff to pass down:cool:

oh yea Aloha shirts well those im finding now for the grand kids
the older boys had the light town craft & Penney's camp shirts

though I wish I saved a few of my Alohas ...........:cool:

db8d418418928627d97636a0a11abbb3.jpg
8e3b4056dd6a59fd245b9175ce778a93.jpg

Beautiful 82°f fall day. Perfect for a first birthday party and a DaVinci mid-century modern fish pattern.

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Dale, great DaVinci and milan, really dig the Atomic fishys. Perfect decor and sweet kids too. Must admit I'm a bit jealous, yesterday I moved all my Aloha's to the back of the closet and covered them in dry cleaning bags. It's officially too cool to wear em anymore. I just scored a long sought after pineapple shirt on the Bay today though.

Dale, great DaVinci and milan, really dig the Atomic fishys. Perfect decor and sweet kids too. Must admit I'm a bit jealous, yesterday I moved all my Aloha's to the back of the closet and covered them in dry cleaning bags. It's officially too cool to wear em anymore. I just scored a long sought after pineapple shirt on the Bay today though.

Thanks Mike.

Post it up when it shows up bro. Is it vintage?

It's still plenty warm down here, but it IS getting on into October so I thought the modernist take might be more appropriate. Hopefully I can pull down the Pendletons by Halloween.

cf0584d717e322e3e77e29a153eb3192.jpg

Double post, but this thread needed a bump. Wore this Dobbs and koi shirt by KYs to hear the Dalai Lama speak at the ballpark this afternoon.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Great shirt and hat combo, Dale! And that photo with the kids on the divan is classic 1950s family goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy