Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

GHT

I'll Lock Up
There's single malt, and there's single malt as an accessory to the Hawaiian shirt. Made for each other. The only thing better, is the big grin.

Yesteryear

One of the Regulars
It's hot today, time for my Hawaiian shirts to see the light!
Hula Shirt.JPG

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Finishing up my vacation in St. Pete Beach FLA. Picked up an new Hawaiian shirt down here form Pacific Legend. View from my room on the 8th floor of the Grand Plaza Hotel with a Johnnnie Walker Double Black. Wearing a DelMonico Optimo Panama. This is that hat that got me the job at the shop it is full of luck.
29dd6b9ddea3fbf31adbfd259dd5ce62_zps6qqselhk.jpg

Jeff

LeBois46

One of the Regulars
Finishing up my vacation in St. Pete Beach FLA. Picked up an new Hawaiian shirt down here form Pacific Legend. View from my room on the 8th floor of the Grand Plaza Hotel with a Johnnnie Walker Double Black. Wearing a DelMonico Optimo Panama. This is that hat that got me the job at the shop it is full of luck.
29dd6b9ddea3fbf31adbfd259dd5ce62_zps6qqselhk.jpg

Jeff

I have only one negative observation. If you are going to have that excellent Panama hat, exquisite Hawai'ian shirt. at least drink that JWB in a decent cup!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The hat, the shirt, the shades, the trousers and the big grin, man you are, as we say in Brit speak, The Dog's ********! (look it up.)
LeBois is right, you deserve, that JW deserves, at the very least, a cut glass, lead crystal, whisky tumbler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner