Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Welcome to this support group Scott. Many more pages can be found here:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?8923-Hawaiian-Shirts-Aloha-Shirts

Hatophile, thanks for the advice, I'm heading to South Florida next month so I should be able to find a few that might be bright enough to attract a hummingbird or two. :)

Mikespens, great link! I think I have found someone else to start collecting.

HatsRme & dh66.. Thanks.

I really love TFL, everyone here is so enabling, I mean encouraging :D

I apologize for not responding sooner, but for some reason I didn't see there were new posts in this thread until today. [huh]

I'm sure you jest...
More often than some people like, I'm afraid. :D

...but if your shirt collar is the right size . . .
The truth is that I rarely have the need (and never the desire) to dress formally enough to wear a necktie--maybe three or four times in the last five years--so it's just something I'm not used to. The collars on my dress shirts are the proper size, but a buttoned collar with a necktie wrapped around it is something I've never found to be comfortable; the words "necktie" and "noose" are synonymous in my mind.

A Kahala cotton, rayon, and linen blend and my Wormser milan vs 90 temps today in the great NW
The colors of the straw, pug, and shirt work very well together Mike!

Last edited:
Thanks, guys!

Our Walgreens even has "Do-rags" at the check out, for the impulsive shopper... go figure.

nuhapa3e.jpg

???

I just can't picture it on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff