Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Today looks like the sun has got his hat on, so have I. The first time of wearing a straw this year. It's my battered old Biltmore, should the weather turn inclement, I have a rain hood just in case.
shirts 002.JPG
shirts 003.JPG
shirts 004.JPG

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I had to look twice....simply fantastic!:D
Now I want one!;)
My shirt collection has some brilliant: "unique examples." Back in the dim and distant past Tina got into making costumes for a couple of her friends. The ladies were amateur burlesque performers, Tina went along to their gigs to do their hair, period style.

Trying to get me to join her, I admitted that I didn't want to get that dirty old man image. "Oh don't be so stuffy," Tina said, "there's many more women in the audience than men, the girls never strip bare and when they do take a bra off, they still have a sense of modesty with tassels."

"What's more," she added, "I'm going to make you the perfect shirt to wear." She wasn't wrong.
old photos 089.JPG

GHT

I'll Lock Up
First time wearing this woody shirt. The hat - Ecuadorian Supernatural.

View attachment 530084
1689072840191.jpeg

Now that, Bill, is a shirt that I could readily covet. The colours and pattern are amazing, just fabulous.
Tina has made me a couple of "woodie" shirts
More shirts 006.JPG More shirts 007.JPG
More shirts 009.JPG More shirts 012.JPG
The last one is more inclined to the thirties than just vintage woodies.
More shirts 004.JPG More shirts 003.JPG
How I love the way Tina can line up a pattern match and all but make the pocket 'disappear.'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner