Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

indycop said:
Is it time again?:D :D

037.jpg

It is only that time here. ;) :p A Habana shirt? Did you get that as a comp from that exotic little island? ;) :p

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Speaking of Australians and Hawaiian shirts earlier, a buddy of mine from Maitland in NSW picked up an amazing deadstock 1950s Aussie Hawaiian shirt with bluegums and kangaroos and koalas on it.

Anyway with the head and humidity here and all, I've been wearing heaps of fedoras and Hawaiians (some I actually bought in Hawaii on my honeymoon) so I'll have to post some pics this weekend. I picked up some great Avanti and Sun Surf shirts in Vegas last year!

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
It's sunny, it's warm and it's dry. The Trifecta of Bliss in a Redwood Winter. The Aloha may be a bit presumptuous but I couldn't help myself. It's June somewhere, right?

499936619_1757768589_0.jpg

Think sunny thoughts,

RJ:)

Warbaby

One Too Many
We live in a beach town, so Hawaiian shirts are appropriate for year-round wear. It is, however, a Canadian beach town and we do have a bit of winter now and then. Here's the Canadian solution to maintaining the island lifestyle on a not-so-tropical island...

HawaiianSweater3cr.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Warbaby said:
We live in a beach town, so Hawaiian shirts are appropriate for year-round wear. It is, however, a Canadian beach town and we do have a bit of winter now and then. Here's the Canadian solution to maintaining the island lifestyle on a not-so-tropical island...

HawaiianSweater3cr.jpg
lol lol lol lol lol I love it! That pork pie looks great on you, Warbaby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot