Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Darned good to hear your "voice" again, Carl.

Now rest up. :)

P.s. If I ever get arrested in your town in Oklahoma, I'll demand a full and immediate pardon on behalf of Loungers everywhere.

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Darned good to hear your "voice" again, Carl.

Now rest up. :)

P.s. If I ever get arrested in your town in Oklahoma, I'll demand a full and immediate pardon on behalf of Loungers everywhere.
I'll have to give you community service mowing the lawn in a stripe suit... No fedora though sorry hahaha. Getting ready to take some pictures then will post them... Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hi sorry been in hospital again here are 2 pics of Carl in his hat the pics aren't that good I will take some better pictures on Monday when he gets back home Thank you all. Sandi
NewHat026.jpg

NewHat025.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fantastic!

Hat looks SUPER & Mr. Carl looks great under it! Major Moore- another home-run! whatta beaut'!

Sally *^%$ forth Chief! You are lookin' like a Saint!

"Show me someone w/ no scars & I'LL show you someone who has fought no battles"

~me

"They are a link to a past that should never be forgotten.
They symbolize strength, battles fought & won and a person's ability to move on, to survive. Both."

~anon

We're livin' in the future, brother. :D

Best-

RB

pjt113

One of the Regulars
Chief,

Awesome hat! Looks great on you. Keep getting better bud, I will continue to pray, light candles whatever it takes to help

HatsWV

New in Town
Wow great looking hat you have there. I may be new here but I still would like to express my relief that you've made it through such a challenging ordeal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff