Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heavy Canvas Cotton Duck Work Pants Where do I buy them?

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I once ordered a pair of Ciano Farmer's too. They took MUCH longer even than the long time advertised.
This has been true of all my Ciano orders as well (3 pairs of jeans, 2 canvas pants, and two jackets). At the moment I am waiting on another pair of jeans I ordered last August!
The one bit of advice I can offer based on my exercise in patience working with Ciano is to call him weekly and send emails at least that often. He is a very pleasant man who appears to be in a little over his head when it comes to getting orders turned around and out on time. I have always enjoyed speaking to him on the phone and obviously I have been very happy with the products I received which has led me to come back for more several times now.
By the way, I’m sure the August order would be here already if I had used my tactic of repeated phone calls and emails. I have been busy with other things the last couple months so I have a not employing my squeaky wheel technique.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner