Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help finding this beautiful leather jacket

IXL

One Too Many
I don't believe the posted jacket is a Schott B-3. The Schott has a heavy fleece all around the bottom hem, as well as the cuffs. The Schott cuffs are a reduced-size and extended style. Also, the front zipper facings appear to be different.

Edward

Bartender
I agree the one in the photo is not a Schott; tge Schott offering is just the most readily available jacket in tge sane vein of which I'm aware, if OP is looking for options. Me, I'd love a kanaljacke, but not so many repros of those around.

alfyman

One of the Regulars
I bought this kanaljacke from Noble house in Germany, they shipped it to me, good price, I am having the collar and wind flap changed to Mouton, but from another jacket repair place in the US, The collar and wind flap originally had a flat carpet look and feel, I receive the revised Jacket next week.

Attachments

• kanablaFrontkl.jpg
    kanablaFrontkl.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

adiadi

Familiar Face
I bought this kanaljacke from Noble house in Germany, they shipped it to be, good price, I am having the collar and wind flap changed to Mouton but from another jacket repair place, The collar and wind flap is a flat carpet feel, I receive it next week.
Do you have a link to their site?

alfyman

One of the Regulars
New Revised Mouton collar and wind flap, I really love it now.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    794.5 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg