Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help finding this beautiful leather jacket

adiadi

Familiar Face
Hello there, I recently came across this jacket's picture on a site, however I am unable to find this jacket any where. I was hoping if you have any clue of it's origins or source etc.

Capture.JPG

RJR

You might Google Overland Sheepskin or Sickafus.Being in the business they may have suggestions for you.

Peacoat

Bartender
I am wondering why this thread is in the Guides' section? It should be in the Outerwear section. I don't see a button here to report to the Moderators. It has been up for a week now.

adiadi

Familiar Face
I am wondering why this thread is in the Guides' section? It should be in the Outerwear section. I don't see a button here to report to the Moderators. It has been up for a week now.

It's my bad, I am new to the Forum and I have made a mistake. I shall delete this thread shortly.

I've reverse image search'd but couldn't find any mention of the manufacturer. The image is from some fashion show. Carlos is right I'd say, it's a fairly accurate looking B3, only in black.

adiadi

Familiar Face
I've reverse image search'd but couldn't find any mention of the manufacturer. The image is from some fashion show. Carlos is right I'd say, it's a fairly accurate looking B3, only in black.
I have found a couple of B3's that look similar but not the exact one. From the photograph, I feel that the jacket is thicker and better made than the others I have seen so far.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I have found a couple of B3's that look similar but not the exact one. From the photograph, I feel that the jacket is thicker and better made than the others I have seen so far.

I have an old Schott B-3, although not accurate it is really well made and very thick and warm.
To the point where wearing one in London is pretty much impossible for me.
I can't imagine wearing one in Australia would be much fun.

From the photograph, I feel that the jacket is thicker and better made than the others I have seen so far.

Considering it's made for a fashion show, I wouldn't bet on it. Chances are it's not even made of leather.

adiadi

Familiar Face
I have an old Schott B-3, although not accurate it is really well made and very thick and warm.
To the point where wearing one in London is pretty much impossible for me.
I can't imagine wearing one in Australia would be much fun.

Sydney will allow you to wear a jacket like that for like 10 days in the whole of winter. For someone who loves jackets, that's enough to justify buying it.

Peacoat

Bartender
Sydney will allow you to wear a jacket like that for like 10 days in the whole of winter. For someone who loves jackets, that's enough to justify buying it.
Any justification will work for those of us addicted to jackets and coats! I have about 45 of them, not counting suit/sport coats and dress overcoats. My wife has said, no mas. Somehow she just doesn't understand the thrill of the hunt and the ecstasy of the capture.

adiadi

Familiar Face
Any justification will work for those of us addicted to jackets and coats! I have about 45 of them, not counting suit/sport coats and dress overcoats. My wife has said, no mas. Somehow she just doesn't understand the thrill of the hunt and the ecstasy of the capture.

So I am not alone, that's a good feeling to know.

Peacoat

Bartender
It's my bad, I am new to the Forum and I have made a mistake. I shall delete this thread shortly.
No need to delete. I PMd Scotrace and he moved it to the proper thread. As an aside, I don't think you can delete a thread. In my experience as a moderator on another forum, I think only moderators can delete threads. You can delete your own posts, but not threads. I might be wrong about this Forum, though. PC

adiadi

Familiar Face
No need to delete. I PMd Scotrace and he moved it to the proper thread. As an aside, I don't think you can delete a thread. In my experience as a moderator on another forum, I think only moderators can delete threads. You can delete your own posts, but not threads. I might be wrong about this Forum, though. PC
Copy, Thanks.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

Peacote, this has to be a life-time quote for me. I don't know why I've just always loved outerwear! Especially that made of leather. However living in the upper midwest I get a long season for it, along with boots, etc. Now that it's finally warming up, I'm back into the other main hobby, that of miles and miles on a road bicycle. Good other people understandd/relate :)

adiadi

Familiar Face
Another questions - How much would you be willing to pay for Real Macoy B3 (used, but in excellent condition)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic