Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Helping identifying these pants pic attached

Aaronblitz

New in Town
Hello,

Need a little bit of help with someone who can take a look at the attached photo and let me know if they can spot what kind of pants these are. I have seen them around (online) but haven't been able to figure out who makes them or where to buy them.

If anyone knows that would be awesome!

Thank you,

View recent photos.png

If you mean what style these pants are, they're called carpenter pants or carpenter jeans. As for the exact brand, could be anyone, from Maison Margiela to Carhartt.

Aaronblitz

New in Town
If you mean what style these pants are, they're called carpenter pants or carpenter jeans. As for the exact brand, could be anyone, from Maison Margiela to Carhartt.

Helpful yes but was looking for the brand but I will check out Margiela but I don't think its Carhartt only because the individual wearing them typically wears Iron Heart etc...

Try Lee, then. They've been making them very regularly, moreso than Levi's, Wrangler, etc. and that'd of course make it compatible with any IH wearer.

Could be so many other brands; Brave Star (Die Hard model), Heron Preston, RRL... Dunno.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/393709675525

Aaronblitz

New in Town
yes I am a Vancouver Canadian and based on your profile name I assume you are located in the same area. I am familuar with Dickies, Wrangler, Carhartt etc. My guess is that these are more of a recreation in a higher end brand. I think Brave Star could be a contender I will check out what they have to offer.

Great suggestions everyone thank you!

attack_decay

Familiar Face
The style of these pants is called "painter's pants" which is essentially just white carpenter's pants. Not sure of the brand of the pictures pants, not really enough visual information to go off of. If you are looking for a high end pair of these with primo fabric and construction, Iron Heart makes some that I've seen in the past.

Aaronblitz

New in Town
The style of these pants is called "painter's pants" which is essentially just white carpenter's pants. Not sure of the brand of the pictures pants, not really enough visual information to go off of. If you are looking for a high end pair of these with primo fabric and construction, Iron Heart makes some that I've seen in the past.
that actually makes sense. I am a massive (a bit of a problem) fan of Iron Heart and the person in the picture owns a shop that sells Iron Heart so that must be it. I looked at Iron Hearts website and didn't see anything so much have been a seasonal run I imagine....?

attack_decay

Familiar Face
that actually makes sense. I am a massive (a bit of a problem) fan of Iron Heart and the person in the picture owns a shop that sells Iron Heart so that must be it. I looked at Iron Hearts website and didn't see anything so much have been a seasonal run I imagine....?
I tried to find the pants I was thinking of and they had a more complex double knee that came up much higher, so I don't think they are the IH ones. Honestly might be just Dickies or Carhartts although there are certainly plenty of Japanese companies that make workwear that tmitche could be too...
1689992064940.png

Aaronblitz

New in Town
I tried to find the pants I was thinking of and they had a more complex double knee that came up much higher, so I don't think they are the IH ones. Honestly might be just Dickies or Carhartts although there are certainly plenty of Japanese companies that make workwear that tmitche could be too...
View attachment 534136
fair enough I don't think they are Carhartt as I tried in a double knee pant from them but couldn't find it in white or beige and the carhartts have metal reinforced rivets which in the pics his don't...I think I am having more fun trying to hunt them down to be honest. I have found a lot of pairs that are pretty close but nothing exact yet. I don't think the person in the photo would wear Carhartt or dixie only because I know he owns a high end mens shop that specializes in Iron heart and such gear...I could be wrong though...

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner